Saturday, May 26, 2012

If you are reading this...

If you are reading this and wondering exactly what this is/what's going on- here's the deal: I had this idea, I've had it for awhile, in fact, of this place, and what it would look like. A really cool blog for military support businesses and their customers. Problem is, I'm so busy running my own business, that I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to this idea. So it's sat, way far down on my to do list forever {like years}. Finally, I realized, there is no perfect time to do anything, if you wait for that perfect time- when you can launch a new idea and its 100% finished and perfect- it'll never happen. There's no "perfect time", there's only right now. So I've taken the leap, and the result is what you're seeing right now. It's my hope, that as you come back and visit us, you'll see it growing, see it come to life. That's the plan anyway!

Yellow Ribbon Loft's official launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs